[Twisted-Python] Re: Implementing a custom FTP server

Jason Stitt jason at pengale.com
Tue Sep 7 14:23:50 EDT 2004

On Sep 7, 2004, at 5:21 AM, Michael Hudson wrote:

> Jason Stitt <jason at pengale.com> writes:
>> This sounds like a good idea. Unfortunately, I cannot get twistd and
>> mktap working properly on OS X.
> What have you been trying?  Admittedly. I'm not using mktap, but I'm
> using twistd on OS X with approximately no issues at all (apart from
> the fact that it got installed in the back of beyond, under
> /Library/Frameworks/...).

Originally, twistd contained a hard-coded check that told me I was
using Windows (the nerve!) and told me to use twistw (which, of course,
didn't work). I removed that. Now I'm still having some problems with
twistd not respecting the working directory and, thus, not being able
to find modules to import.