[Twisted-Python] twisted webdav server

donfu fu at donfu.com
Thu Oct 21 12:09:04 EDT 2004

hello twisted

I've been lurking on this list of a couple of weeks now while getting
accustomed to this wonderful framework, which I plan on using in my
phd. project.

I searched the archives for a webdav server implementation on top of
twisted, and it looks like this is a topic that shows up every 6 months
or so. But the only actual code is to be found here:

It looks a bit half-baked and I'm having trouble in getting it to work.
Is there anyone around with experience in twisting a webdav server?