[Twisted-Python] Announcing: Minions of Mirth - Open SourceRPG using Twisted

Josh Ritter jritter at bektel.com
Fri Nov 19 17:23:22 EST 2004

The game and engine are both Open Source...
http://sourceforge.net/projects/prairieengine

The engine is currently using a heavily modified QuakeII, as evidenced by
the video :)  We'll be porting to the Quake3Arena engine which will be under
the GPL within the next month.  Q3A has a very solid linux platform layer...
We cannot officially support Linux, though if someone wanted to maintain a
Linux port we would welcome this...

I'd rather not clutter the Twisted mailing list with discussion about the
game or engine that isn't directly related to Twisted... please use our
forums (http://www.prairiegames.com/phpBB2) or email me directly :)

Thanks,
-Josh Ritter
Technical Director