[Twisted-Python] Announcing: Minions of Mirth - Open Source RPG using Twisted

Federico Di Gregorio fog at initd.org
Fri Nov 19 16:59:03 EST 2004

Il giorno ven, 19-11-2004 alle 13:52 -0600, Josh Ritter ha scritto:
> Hello!!!!
>
> My name is Josh Ritter and I am a veteran game programmer working on an Open
> Source RPG, called "Minions of Mirth".
> The engine is also Open Source and features some really cool technology.
> The game currently runs on Windows and OSX.
> Basically, "Minions of Mirth" is a 3d MUD...

this is great news, especially because there are very few open source
games. i see that the game is for windows and osx only and i'd like to
see it on linux too. where can i download the source code to look at how
difficult would be porting it to my favourite os? (or there was a
mistake and only the engine is really open source?)

greetings,
federico