[Twisted-Python] Reactors

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at divmod.com
Thu Nov 18 12:58:14 EST 2004

On Thu, 2004-11-18 at 12:04 -0500, Itamar Shtull-Trauring wrote:

> Based on what Bob is saying the CF reactor is in same state as Qt,
> where
> it runs correctly but has issues with the tests, so I think we should
> keep it (and of course as with Qt investigate ways of fixing this).

If these test failures are really not bad enough to keep things out of
the release, why aren't they set to .todo, perhaps specifically in the
case of the reactors which break them?

In any event, a document clearly listing the limitations of all the
reactors would be good.  I vaguely remember we had one at some point.
Is it up to date?