[Twisted-Python] tm.com website

Mary Gardiner mary-twisted at puzzling.org
Sat Nov 13 06:02:42 EST 2004

Just in case anyone wants to release 2.0 before the 28th...

I'm going to be pretty much afk for the next two weeks (as will be
Andrew, btw), so I won't be, for example, contactable about the website.
I've got a nearly complete (well, suitable at least) 2.0 website in a
branch in the TwistedWebsite svn repository. The major missing thing is
websites for some of the projects.

The major thing you would need to take note of when merging would be
that I've essentially removed the /products directory. A list of
redirects is present in HTML comments in the main index.html file in
that branch.

-Mary