[Twisted-Python] Re: Trouble with pb.CopyableFailure

Justin Johnson justinjohnson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 16:30:08 EST 2004

Thanks for the reply.  Yes, I am trying to pass back my custom failure
with its attributes.  I had a feeling this might be the case, so for
now I did pattern matching on the string representation of the failure
once passed back and extracted the attributes that way, since the
attributes I need are just strings anyway.  Pretty hacky, but it'll
have to do for now.

-Justin