[Twisted-Python] Question regarding twisted.internet.reactor.spawnProcess on Windo ws

Elliot Murphy elliot.murphy at veritas.com
Tue Nov 9 11:58:54 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm very new to twisted, and am trying to use Twisted 1.30 along with
buildbot on Windows (running Python 2.3). I think I need the fix to Twisted
Issue591 (spawnProcess for default reactor on Windows) in order to get
buildbot working smoothly on Windows.

I looked through the twisted web site, and couldn't find any information on
upcoming releases of Twisted. Are there any new releases of Twisted planned
for the near future, or would I be better off just trying to run the svn
version of Twisted?

Thanks for your guidance,

-elliot