[Twisted-Python] multiple connectTCP bindaddress problem

Chris Laws claws at tpg.com.au
Mon Nov 8 22:07:59 EST 2004

I would like to specify my client ports for the previously mentioned reasons. We also use
integration tools such as LAN message crackers to help us verify message contents.
These use information such as "port" to determine the appropriate cracking method.

If I let the OS determine the client's ports I will have to change the port information
in our LAN message cracker everytime I restart the client application. Admittedly this
will only be necessary during the integration phase, however I'm sure I'd get tired of
manually changing port numbers in our cracker tool after a very short time.