[Twisted-Python] multiple connectTCP bindaddress problem

Chris Laws claws at tpg.com.au
Sat Nov 6 02:49:45 EST 2004

Thanks for the information.

I guess I see two ways forward. The first is to assign a different port in the
bindaddress
argument for each server I want to connect with. Not hard to refactor in... not
really what I
wanted but I can live with that. The second option would be to set the SO_REUSEADDR
option "somewhere" and maintain my original implementation.

I've googled around and found that there is a Python way of setting the
SO_REUSEADDR option
within asynccore 'set_reuse_addr'. I have not found anything similar for Twisted
though.

Is there some similar Python call within the Twisted framework which would allow
me to set this
option when setting up connection handlers with the reactor?