[Twisted-Python] Log in - state of the art?

Alexander May alex-news at comcast.net
Fri Nov 5 17:00:01 EST 2004

Thanks Mike and Donovan.  The examples were very helpful.  Two questions
though:

1) If the user types in something like mysite.com/foo/bar and is not yet
logged in, they get the "Sorry, but I couldn't find the object you
requested." page.  I would like them to get the log in page, and then be
redirected to the mysite.com/foo/bar afterwards.  Can I do this?

2) How do I replace the "Sorry, but I couldn't find the object you
requested." with my own page?

Thanks,
Alex

(cross posted to twisted web group)