[Twisted-Python] Re: Twisted problem

exarkun at divmod.com exarkun at divmod.com
Tue Nov 2 12:14:17 EST 2004

(Cross posting to twisted-python at twistedmatrix.com)

On 2 Nov 2004 08:43:26 -0800, elbertlev at hotmail.com (Elbert Lev) wrote:
>Hi!
>

> I'm having a problem with twisted on windows. Installed it and started
> finger tutorial. All was working fine untill stem 11 - running twistw
> (twistd in documentation). It dies with now error indication. Tried
> debugin it, but also with no succes: process terminates before getting
> to the run() method
>
> def run():
>     app.run(runApp, ServerOptions)
>

> Please help.

  I can't quite tell what you're doing, or what error you're actually getting.  Can you include the full command line you are running, the full source file you are working with (or, preferably, a shorter one that demonstrates the same problem), and the full text of the error you receive, including the traceback if there is one?

  Jp