[Twisted-Python] What does the LGPL mean in terms of python?

Clark C. Evans cce at clarkevans.com
Fri May 28 21:22:15 EDT 2004

On Fri, May 28, 2004 at 02:48:08PM -0400, Glyph Lefkowitz wrote:
| For these reasons, and also to facilitate contribution by those who have
| the right to release their own work as open source but NOT to consign
| copyright to it (such as students at and employees of MIT), we are going
| to be switching to an MIT-style (no pun intended) license soon.

This is great news.  I have the same issue here, I can now submit code
via any open source license, but the code I write belongs to the company
that pays the bills... and, for their contribution, they'd like to have
their name associated with the work.

Kind Regards,

Clark

--
Clark C. Evans                     Prometheus Research, LLC
Chief Technology Officer           Turning Data Into Knowledge