[Twisted-Python] Re: What does the LGPL mean in terms of python?

Chris Green cmg at dok.org
Fri May 28 15:16:06 EDT 2004

Glyph Lefkowitz <glyph at divmod.com> writes:

> Thanks for your questions.  Your concerns are well-founded.  However,
> they are thankfully soon to be irrelevant.

Yay :) That's great news.  Having been on both sides of the
opensource/corporate use of opensource, I'm glad to know that the
project is so big that this has become an issue ;).

I'm very happy about the proposed license style.

Thanks,
Chris
--
Chris Green <cmg at dok.org>
You now have 14 minutes to reach minimum safe distance.