[Twisted-Python] Need cacheable help

Sorin C. soso_pub at yahoo.com
Sat May 22 18:46:24 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I plan to use heavily Cacheables in my client-server
application and I bumped into a problem.
On the server side I have a Cacheable object which
internally uses a database module and on the client
side an equivalent RemoteCache which uses wxPython.
But in order to obtain a remote reference I have to
call setUnjellyableForClass on this two classes which
in turn requires that when this call is made the
classes have to be imported and the modules that they
use also imported.
This basically means that now I have to make available
wxPython for server distribution and the database
module for client distribution though I don't use
One solution would be build another layer on top of
these classes and this layer should deal with wxPython
and database module but would it be another possibilty
to overcome this problem? Any sugestion is

Do you Yahoo!?