[Twisted-Python] Invalid 'reason' info - possible cause

Sorin C. soso_pub at yahoo.com
Thu May 20 03:56:35 EDT 2004

Continuing, I think I found the piece of code triggers
the wrong reason:

>From twisted/internet/base.py:

"""
    def disconnectAll(self):
        """Disconnect every reader, and writer in the
system.
        """
        selectables = self.removeAll()
        for reader in selectables:
            log.callWithLogger(reader,
                               reader.connectionLost,

failure.Failure(main.CONNECTION_LOST))

"""

It seems that for every kind of selectable object -
even if not connected - it is issued connection lost.
I am unable at this moment to sugest a fix as I am not
familiar with the internals of twisted so I hope a
core developer can look into this further.

Sorin