[Twisted-Python] Interacting plugins and mktap --append

Stephen C. Waterbury golux at comcast.net
Wed May 19 13:08:39 EDT 2004

Hi gang,

I'd like to have some interaction between 2 plugins,
and I'm wondering what's the most "archtecturally sound"
way of implementing that in the context of twistd/mktap.
Basically, I want to do

mktap foo
mktap --append=foo.tap blarg

and have blarg somehow obtain a reference to foo so
it can call foo's methods.  In my particular case, I have
a MultiService in foo that I'd like to add a blarg
service to, and also register some blarg stuff with
one of the foo MultiService's child Services.

Cheers,
Steve