[Twisted-Python] Twisted Euphrates (Modified by Glyph Lefkowitz)

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at divmod.com
Sun Mar 28 15:59:25 EST 2004

On Mar 25, 2004, at 3:47 AM, Tommi Virtanen wrote:

> Glyph Lefkowitz wrote:
>>     from twisted_web import Resource
>
> So, now we have twisted.web, twisted_web and twisted-web.deb, also
> known
> as TwistedWebDeb?

twisted.web == twisted_web

We really need to get TwistedWebDeb distributed along with the
codebase, so that we can have similar running mechanisms for UNIXes
(and an obvious empty spot where a win32 mechanism would go).

A number of people at PyCon pointed me at pkgutil, which may eliminate
the need for the underscore in the package name.