[Twisted-Python] Twisted Euphrates (Modified by Glyph Lefkowitz)

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at divmod.com
Wed Mar 24 23:51:48 EST 2004

On Mar 23, 2004, at 7:12 PM, Mary Gardiner wrote:

> As for me personally, it's unclear whether this leaves my role as
> documentation editor redundant or not. Certainly, maintaining
> documents,
> or coordinating the maintainence thereof, for a whole bunch of projects
> on a whole bunch of release cycles is a different, and probably bigger,
> task than maintaining one set of documents for one project. Even the
> latter task is only notionally mine (the time I can devote to Twisted
> documentation is only around 5 hours a week).
>
> If decisions are made affecting this, please let me know. I'm willing
> provide input if you like, but I'm not often on IRC, that powerhouse of
> Twisted decision-making.

Mary,

Your contributions have been extremely valuable so far, and my main
concern is that as little change as possible in this transition :).
Consider that the existing documents form a single book which documents
a suite of applications.  Some of these applications will be deprecated
or disappear, and the parts of the book covering them will be removed.
However, at the moment I don't think it's worthwhile to split
everything up if that's going to make things harder.

If there is a process change to be made, consider this primarily a
license for you to solicit more assistance from package maintainers on
a regular basis...