[Twisted-Python] Carnivore Warning: This message contains subversive content.

Andrew Bennetts andrew-twisted at puzzling.org
Sat Mar 20 19:01:17 EST 2004

On Thu, Mar 18, 2004 at 03:45:17PM -0500, Christopher Armstrong wrote:
> access will use the SVN URL
> svn+ssh://user@cvs.twistedmatrix.com/svn/Twisted.

WARNING!  Doing "cvs co svn+ssh://user@cvs.twistedmatrix.com/svn/Twisted" is
*not* a good idea.  It will download every single tagged or branched
revision of every single file in the repository.  By the time I got around
to cancelling it, it had filled 2.0G of my disk space.

Use "svn co svn+ssh://cvs.twistedmatrix.com/svn/Twisted/trunk Twisted"
instead.

Incidentally, there's an issue tracking the migration progress:

    http://www.twistedmatrix.com/users/roundup.twistd/twisted/issue558

-Andrew.