[Twisted-Python] TOC and filetranser

achin achin at eminence32.cjb.net
Wed Mar 17 15:04:49 EST 2004

yeah, i saw that, but I'm hesitant to use OSCAR:
1) AOL occasionally changes to OSCAR protocol to break any 3rd-party
implementations that have reverse-engineered it.
2) the module is listed as unstable

(AOL hasn't released a spec for OSCAR, while it has published a spec for

but thanks for the suggestion