[Twisted-Python] IOCP Reactor (Was: win32 buildbot)

Alan McIntyre alan at norfolkgraphics.com
Wed Mar 17 10:59:16 EST 2004

Mike,

I've had the (mis?)fortune of having to maintain some applications
written in vanilla Win32 in the last few years, so I can take a stab at
answering Windows questions if they come up.  I'm still trying to get
familiar with how the Twisted internals work, so I probably won't be
much help in that area.

For the forseeable future, I will be constrained to using Windows
platforms at work, so I'm interested in helping get Twisted working well
on Windows.  I'll try and help out as much as I can if you run into any
rough spots, for whatever that's worth. :)

Alan