[Twisted-Python] Twisted + tlslite

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamar at itamarst.org
Fri Mar 12 00:25:48 EST 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-11 at 02:38, Trevor Perrin wrote:

> One thing I'm not sure about is exception handling.  When TLS Lite throws
> an exception, is there anywhere I can plug-in a handler or something?

Typically we have callbacks for error conditions. For TLS you usually
want to close the connection, no? So you'd pass the exception to
connectionLost wrapped in a Failure, perhaps.

> The code is at http://trevp.net/tlslite/, if anyone's curious.  Below is an
> example of using it.  Echo1 does a TLS handshake when the client connects,
> and Echo2 does a handshake when the client sends "STARTTLS".

That's really cool.

--
Itamar Shtull-Trauring    http://itamarst.org
Looking for a job: http://itamarst.org/resume.html