[Twisted-Python] processProtocol woes and a plea for aid

Tommi Virtanen tv at tv.debian.net
Thu Jun 24 03:46:47 EDT 2004

Gary Coulbourne wrote:
> Thanks!  I suspect that's exactly it... he's just printing to stdout.
 > It's easy enough to throw a flush in there.

Note that you _still_ need the LineReceiver or similar logic, to make
your software reliable; flushing just makes sure you get the results
sooner, in smaller chunks. His program can do
printf+fflush+printf+fflush before your program manages to do a single
read, thus giving you two lines in one read, and needing LineReceiver
to split them.