[Twisted-Python] Twisted debugging support

Jp Calderone exarkun at divmod.com
Wed Jul 28 19:21:58 EDT 2004

Itamar Shtull-Trauring wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-07-28 at 17:00, Itamar Shtull-Trauring wrote:
>

>>Yes, cause then pdb gets started inside the signal handler, which is in
>>between byte codes and not anywhere useful...
>

> Actually that may be nonsense. Try and see I guess.

   Python handles the signal, waits until execution is about to proceed
normally (that is, non-re-entrantly), and then calls the signal handler
one has registered.  The only problem I can see with removing the
callLater() and switching to a SIGINT handler is that it makes quiting
the application somewhat difficult.  If this can be resolved, I'm in
favor of the change.

   Jp