[Twisted-Python] Notes on switching twisted to new zope.interface code

James Y Knight foom at fuhm.net
Wed Jul 21 19:10:39 EDT 2004

One more thing:

Before we have the next release of Twisted, all classes in Twisted that
declare their implemented interfaecs using __implements__ *must* be
replaced by the z.i.implements()/backwardsCompatImplements pair. If we
don't do this, we can't tell third parties to use the zope.interfaces
functionality directly.

The t.p.c.implements() should also be replaced in order to not have
DeprecationWarnings spew from twisted itself, but that isn't quite so
important.

James