[Twisted-Python] Max number of simultaneous TCP connection

orbitz orbitz at ezabel.com
Mon Jul 5 12:33:33 EDT 2004

Has there been any work into seeing how many simultaneous connections
twisted can handle?  Python gets a lot of flack for being slow, and as
far as I know twisted is completely, if not mostly written in python, so
does that put limitations on what one can handle?  Could a twisted app
possibly handle 10k connections easily?