[Twisted-Python] Running twisted tap file as NT service

Cory Dodt corydodt at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Jan 28 11:11:36 EST 2004

Thanks for trying it out.

Can you provide more details on how you ran tap2ntsvc from the command line?
The exact command line, environment (especially PYTHONPATH), working
directory, what shell (whether cygwin or windows)...

I am able to run it by ...

Start > Run... > "cmd"
C:\winnt\system32>cd %twisted%\sandbox\moonfallen
C:\...\Twisted-HEAD\sandbox\moonfallen>python tap2ntsvc --help
<<< output here >>>