[Twisted-Python] mktap/twistd make 2 copies of some objects? (was Re: [Twisted-web] subtle copying in woven driving me crazy.)

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamar at itamarst.org
Thu Jan 15 09:29:58 EST 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-15 at 19:36, Douglas Bagnall wrote:
> which is what I'm actually using now.  Is my diagnosis plausible?

Yes - the checker on module-level is created from scratch when you start
the tap with twistd, and is different from the one you load from the

In general, you should not store any important data (i.e. application
data) in the TAP. Implement some sort of external storage.

Itamar Shtull-Trauring    http://itamarst.org
Looking for a job: http://itamarst.org/resume.html