[Twisted-Python] twisted.conch.ssh.filetransfer example...

Paul Swartz z3p at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Jan 9 10:10:14 EST 2004

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 02:59:40PM -0300, Aloysio Figueiredo wrote:

> I need to transfer a file via ssh.
> twisted.conch.ssh.filetransfer seems to be a way to do
> that, but it's not documented and I couldn't figure
> out how to use it. Could anyone point a short example
> (here or in the web) ?

If you want to transfer a single file, t.c.s.filetransfer is overkill.
If this is a custom application that you want to transfer the file in,
just open the connection and just send the file directly over an open
channel.

If you still want an example of how to use the filetransfer code, look
for Fred Drake's SFTP->FTP gateway.  I don't know the link off the top
of my head, but check the list archives.

-p
--
       Paul Swartz
(o_    http://www.twistedmatrix.com/users/z3p.twistd/  _o)