[Twisted-Python] BEEPy - a Python BEEP library

Justin Warren daedalus at eigenmagic.com
Wed Jan 7 02:06:06 EST 2004

On Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 01:26:09AM -0500, Jp Calderone wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 04:47:45PM +1100, Justin Warren wrote:

> > I'm the developer of a library called BEEPy which is a BEEP
> > implementation written in pure Python. I recently redesigned the core
> > to use twisted for TCP and SSL comms, so I figured you folks might be
> > interested in it.

>   Very cool to hear :)  It's late and I'm on my way to bed, so I'll probably
> download this tomorrow and take a look.  One thing I would have liked to see
> on the web page is some html documentation, at least of the APIs.  Any
> chance of getting something like that up (via epydoc or whatever)?

Probably, but not soon. The move to twisted involved a pretty major
overhaul of the API. Like most lazy developers, I've concentrated on
the code rather than writing good doco. :)

I've never used epydoc before, but it looks nice from first
impressions. I'll check it out and get cracking on some doco.

--
"Compared to system administration, being cursed forever is a step up."
                                        - Paul Tomko in the Monastery