[Twisted-Python] Re: Re: Re: Resume FTP file retrieval

Richard.Townsend at edl.uk.eds.com Richard.Townsend at edl.uk.eds.com
Tue Jan 6 10:37:21 EST 2004

Hi Andrew,

I have tried to follow the code in FTPClient.

It looks like the _openDataConnection() method is responsible for sending
the PORT/PASV before the RETR. However, I'm not sure how it could be safely
modified to send a REST between the two requests.

I need this facility to be able to resume a partial download when
transferring large files over an unreliable comms link.

Would you or another of Twisted experts be able to help make this change?

thanks,
Richard Townsend
(2nd attempt to post this)