[Twisted-Python] Does anyone use instance-only interface implementation

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Sun Jan 4 17:00:44 EST 2004

On Jan 4, 2004, at 4:30 PM, Itamar Shtull-Trauring wrote:

>   Class Foo: pass
>   o = Foo()
>   o.__implements__ = (IBar,)
>
> If so, I'd like to hear about it, cause we may want to remove support
> for it.

I've used "instance-only interface implementation" when the instance at
hand is Foo (the class itself, for its class methods), not Foo().. but
that doesn't work with a stock version of Twisted anyways.  I'm
probably going to convert the code to PyProtocols next time it's
unearthed for that (and other) reasons, but I figure it's worthy of
mention.

-bob