[Twisted-Python] SSH connection

Schollnick, Benjamin Benjamin.Schollnick at usa.xerox.com
Fri Feb 27 11:57:00 EST 2004

> Summary - you need to install PyCrypto, and if you do it from source
> that means you need to do it with a compiler installed. You can use
> mingw compiler with a bit of work (there's a howto somewhere), or you
> can find a pre-compiled version.

I have looked and have not yet found a pre-compiled version....

Do you have any suggestions on where to find a pre-compiled version of
PyCrypto.

> http://webcleaner.sourceforge.net/ has instructions on compiling
> pycrypto on windows.

Compiling it, at least in the complicated version of the MingW instructions,

makes me nervous...

For now, I'll be forced to hold off, or come up with a alternative....

		- Benjamin