[Twisted-Python] More problems running examples

Phil Hunt phil.hunt at tech.mrc.ac.uk
Fri Feb 20 08:25:51 EST 2004

On Friday 20 Feb 2004 12:41 pm, Joe Halliwell wrote:
> The code is fine, so I wonder what URL you're pointing the browser at.
> Tried ? Anything else will produce a resource
> error since res has no child resources.

Yes, it works for, but as you say, when I use any other
URL such as it doesn't work.

What I want to know is how do I make it work with other URLs, and how do I
get it to bring up dynamically-produced web pages. Is this what .rpy files
are for? IOW, is an .rpy file the equivalent of a .php file in that it contains
code for writing one specific web page?

Phil Hunt, phil.hunt at tech.mrc.ac.uk