[Twisted-Python] Beepy Twisted Library

Justin Warren daedalus at eigenmagic.com
Thu Feb 12 19:31:55 EST 2004

On Wed, Jan 28, 2004 at 08:13:42AM -0500, Mike Schneider wrote:
> After reading the emails on the list I downloaded the Beepy
> Twisted BEEP library.
>
> I read the included docs, and looked at the test cases.
>
> I had a server and client up in less than an hour.
>
> Thank you for your work on this package.  I am going to
> spend more time prototyping today.

Thanks for the feedback, Mike.

> I like the development style:
>    - simple short tests
>    - test cases that serve as models for code development

I hate writing doco, as I tend to get a bit anal about it, and it's
time consuming to get it 'just so'. Besides, it's usually easier to
show you what I mean than to explain it.

> FYI.  I am running Python2.3 on Windows, so I had to download
> PyOpenSSL from:

Sweet! As far as I know, you're the first person to try it under
Windows. If you could resend me the link to the PyOpenSSL thing you
used, I'll see if I can't add it to the website somewhere to help out
others.

Cheers,

Justin

--
"I'd think a dominatrix would give you a switching power supply."
  -- Eric The Read in a.s.r