[Twisted-Python] Re: [Twisted-commits] r12768 - Make SVN ignore files generated by unit tests.

Tommi Virtanen tv at twistedmatrix.com
Sun Dec 26 09:17:57 EST 2004

Itamar Shtull-Trauring wrote:

>>twisted/lore/test/ ignored files are created by things where
>>I see no simple option for setting the destination directory.
>>Someone who knows lore better may want to pick that up.
>>

>One would copy the files to mkdir(TestCase/mktemp(self)) and then run
>the tests on the copies.

I though of that, too, but considered it too messy at the time
(basically because I was too tired to actually read the code).
I just committed r12789:12791 which do exactly that.

That still leaves this:

twisted/test/myrebuilder.py is imported; if you put it
somewhere else, you need to do sys.path hacking or such.