[Twisted-Python] twisted webdav server

Stefano Masini stefano at pragma2000.com
Fri Dec 17 12:09:38 EST 2004

Hello Yasushi, Stefan, and Twisted-Python,

I tried and liked akadav (thanks Yasushi), and I read that Stefan
proposed to refactor it for accessing dynamic data.

Since I need dynamic data too, I was wondering if anybody did it yet.

In case nobody worked on this already, I'm gonna do it, just some
simple refactoring. Nothing fancy, instead of accessing the file
system I need to access an object that represents a virtual directory
and exposes methods like listContent(), get(filename), put(filename,
data), and so forth...

... but if this code is available already, I could spare some
fingertips! :)

stefano