[Twisted-Python] An apology to the community (outstanding trial bugs)

Jonathan Simms slyphon at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Dec 6 21:01:12 EST 2004

Hi everyone,

I know that there are several trial issues outstanding and that they're
holding up the 2.0 release. I recently got a job working in Manhattan,
and am still adjusting to the commute and the tasks that are assigned
to me, so I haven't had the attention or energy to devote to twisted.

On a lighter note (and adding to the distraction) I also got engaged
this weekend. :-)

I'm not quite sure when I'll have time to clear these issues up. I will
try to work on them during the week and hopefully have them resolved by
next week sometime.

I am terribly sorry to have put everyone in this position.

-Jonathan