[Twisted-Python] Re: Contributing?

Ed Suominen general at eepatents.com
Mon Aug 30 12:05:05 EDT 2004

I think the single biggest contribution anyone could make to Twisted would be
to help document it. It is a brilliantly written but really opaque bunch of
code. I think someone who understands what's going on and knows how to write
English (not necessarily a programmer) should be given SVN write access for
the sole purpose of adding informative docstrings throughout the source.

--
Ed Suominen
Registered Patent Agent