[Distutils] Re: [Twisted-Python] including plugins.tml in a package

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake at acm.org
Mon Aug 16 22:50:35 EDT 2004

On Monday 16 August 2004 09:21 pm, Abe Fettig wrote:
 > Thanks, Fred, that's good to know!

I'm glad to try and help.

It just struck me that you cross-posted from the Twisted list; Twisted is
moving to use the "zpkg" tool I wrote for Zope 3 for packaging.  zpkg
automatically makes data files from a package part of the installation of
that package if you don't tell it to do something different with them.

Information about zpkg is available at:

    http://www.zope.org/Members/fdrake/zpkgtools/

I'll be glad to answer questions and generally try to improve the
documentation to make zpkg easier to learn and use.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>