[Twisted-Python] Telnet server example?

Britt Green seamonkeys at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 13:48:46 EDT 2004

So I got my Echo server working...kind of. There were some issues with
Putty in Telnet versus Raw Mode, but that's a posting for elsewhere.
Anyways, rather than re-invent the wheel I'd like to take advantage of
Twisted's Telnet classes. Unfortunately I've not been able to find any
examples of a server that uses Twisted's Telnet. I've tried writing my
own code but I've not had any luck getting it to work.

Therefore...would anyone mind showing me a minimal example of a server
that uses the Telnet library?

Many thanks,

Britt