[Twisted-Python] hosting cpu intensive algorithms with twisted. Is it worth it?

Kelly Dyer kndyer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 06:03:06 EDT 2004

James,

After having done a bit more reading, I have to agree with everything
that you've said.  The only gains that I'm going to see will come from
spawning new processes and letting them propogate across the cluster.

Thanks for the informative response and kudos to everyone involved
with this project.  This appears to be a very well engineered
framework.   Almost _more_ important, I have found a wealth of
documentation and examples to help kick-start my work with it.

Cheers,
Kelly