[Fwd: Re: [Twisted-Python] Sub-project Naming]

Christopher Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Apr 20 17:02:07 EDT 2004

Pavel Pergamenshchik wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 16:04:50 -0400
> Christopher Armstrong <radix at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:
>

>>So it's officially counted :-) ::

Well, if we go with tmlabs.*, then we won't need to worry about this.
All packages will probably just keep their current names (barring
special cases like im/words integration. We'll probably just call that
'words' and put all IM protocols there).

---------+           http://radix.twistedmatrix.com/