[Twisted-Python] On splitting Twisted into subprojects

Mary Gardiner mary-twisted at puzzling.org
Sat Apr 17 19:10:30 EDT 2004

On Sun, Apr 18, 2004, Mary Gardiner wrote:
> I think at the moment I don't really have 3, because a solid half of
> the project's developers aren't aware that there is someone who has
> (however tenuous) responsibility for the docs, especially since the
> twisted-web list appeared fairly early in that process. I may be
> misjudging people there.

On reflection, this is probably most of the reason I like a separate
docs project: if people have to commit docs into a separate project,
they would probably be more aware of a cross-Twisted documentation
policy (insofar as one exists, which it will, I hope).

However, that's clearly not sufficient justification (because if you
replace the words "docs" with "code" the statement becomes stupid).

-Mary