[Twisted-Python] On splitting Twisted into subprojects

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at divmod.com
Sat Apr 17 14:18:27 EDT 2004

On Apr 17, 2004, at 1:02 PM, Christopher Armstrong wrote:

> The "Twisted Book" is up for debate; personally, I don't care about
> it, and I'd be inclined to just have a per-project "Book" (collection
> of HOWTOs in ps/pdf form). If people really think it's a good idea,
> though, there's no reason that we can't have the same monolithic book.

The "twisted book" should not be a random conglomeration of HOWTOs
(which are badly named anyway, they're *not* how-to documents, they're
articles about concepts), it should be a book with some organization
and structure.  The articles should stand on their own where possible,
but there are a lot of interrelated concepts that you have to learn and
they should reference each other.