[Twisted-Python] running local process to share serial port to many tcp clients

Denis Barmenkov barmenkov at bpc.ru
Fri Apr 16 08:20:01 EDT 2004

Is there some example/tutorial, how top create twisted application for
sharing unique resource?
I have some hardware module, which connects to Linux computer via serial
Simple protocol also exists: after writing some data to device, it think
;), then returns response.

And my question is: how can I write separate process, which acts as
serial_device proxy?
And how to implement interaction between
twisted.internet.protocol.Protocol's descendants and this device-sharing

Thank you!

Denis Barmenkov