[Twisted-Python] Status of twisted.xish.xpath

Matt Goodall matt at pollenation.net
Wed Apr 14 11:59:54 EDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-04-14 at 15:13, Itamar Shtull-Trauring wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-04-13 at 20:33, Matt Goodall wrote:
>
> > Attached is a unittest that tests examples 1 to 5 of the zvon.org
> > tutorial (plus a couple of other tests). I am not 100% that the code is
> > bug free or that the tests are entirely correct but please use it if it
> > looks useful. If xish.xpath supported all those matching mechanisms then
> > it would be complete enough for anything I can think of right now. I
> > would rather use Python for the rest anyway. Oh, matching by attribute
> > value (zvon's example 6) might be useful too, but not the
> > normalize-space() function.
>
> Thanks! If Dave doesn't get around to doing this soon, could you add it
> to the issue tracker? http://twistedmatrix.com/bugs/

Thought I'd add it anyway see issue 597
(http://www.twistedmatrix.com/users/roundup.twistd/twisted/issue597).
Dave, I added you (dizzyd) to the nosy list, hope that's ok.

Cheers, Matt

--
Matt Goodall, Pollenation Internet Ltd
w: http://www.pollenation.net
e: matt at pollenation.net

Any views expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect the
views of my employer.