[Twisted-Python] Re: Using compiled C Library with Twisted?

Christopher Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Apr 1 13:39:14 EST 2004

This message is more appropriate for twisted-python at twistedmatrix.com,
not twisted-web at twistedmatrix.com.

You don't have to do anything special to get C libraries to work with
Twisted; you'll have to create a Python-C binding for them, of course,
and then you just import the binding and call the functions in it.

Just call out to these functions to decode and encode chunks of data
when you receive or send it. From the info you provided, that's all the
advice I can come up with.

---------+           http://radix.twistedmatrix.com/