[Twisted-Python] how to generate another html page?

suneetha at sonic.net suneetha at sonic.net
Mon Sep 22 18:49:55 EDT 2003

   When I click on an image, I would like to generate a web form on the
fly, in a desired location. I tried with both Page and DOMTemplate
classes. Could anyone please give me an idea on what attributes to be
defined for what html tags and what class a resource file should use? I
think I misunderstand something in between here. I know how to generate
the web form, only problem is how to integrate this with twisted,